Description: This is a facilitated roundtable discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. The intent of these meetings is to promote an informal gathering of a dozen project managers, working in commercial and private sector organizations to discuss current topics related to project management. Participants will receive suggestions from the other attendees on current challenges, and share information on items of interest. These meetings are open to anyone who is interested enhancing their project management knowledge and meeting other PM professionals. A Chapter Volunteer facilitates every meeting.
What can you expect to gain from attending this meeting?
The intent of the meeting is to add to each participant’s knowledge of project management and provide an opportunity to network with other PM professionals from a wide variety of vocational disciplines.
We will spend about 10 minutes at the beginning of each discussion on a monthly kickoff topic of general interest. You are welcome to share your ideas, expertise, and experience in this field. As always, please bring your own topics of interest for sharing with your colleagues. We are always happy to help with networking.
Registration : Please register in advance with event host to help plan and arrange seats. Walk-in welcome.
Cost: The only cost is what you order form the menu, separate checks.
Calendar: Click here to see the events calendar:
Forum Chair : Kristine Kowalewski
How to report PDU's for attending Forum Meetings:
1. Navigate to http://PMI.ORG
2. Login using your PMI user id and password.
3. Click the View PDU's link (see left side of the screen in Certification Status Box area)
4. Login using your PMI ID and PMP Certification numbers.
5. At this point, you can VIEW your reported PDU's here.
6. To report PDU's click on the PDU Reporting form link on the left side of the screen
7. Select Category 3 from the drop-down box to report for a Breakfast Roundtable Meeting
8. Next enter in the PMI-SVC provider id of: C035 and Click the [Get Programs from this provider]button.
9. Click the [ 1 or 2 PDU Event ] Button at the top of the screen to report a short event of one or two PDU's
10. Enter in the event name as something like: "PMI-SVC I-80 Breakfast Roundtable Mtg Aug 2008"
11. Enter in the date of the meeting in the Activity Date field
12. Enter in 1 PDU in the PDU's earned field
13. Select an item from the Stated objectives drop down box, Click the "I Agree" checkbox and finally click on the [Preview] button
14. Review and Finalize your submission.