Description: The purpose of this forum is to facilitated roundtable discussion on agenda topics solicited from the attendees during introductions. The intent of these meetings is to promote an informal gathering of a dozen project managers, working in the consultant or contractor mode of employment, to discuss current topics related to these PM modes of employment, receive suggestions from the other attendees on current challenges, or share/receive information on items of interest. These meetings are open to anyone who is interested.What can participants expect to gain from attending?
How to report PDU's for attending Forum Meetings:
1. Navigate to http://PMI.ORG
2. Login using your PMI user id and password.
3. Click the View PDU's link (see left side of the screen in Certification Status Box area)
4. Login using your PMI ID and PMP Certification numbers.
5. At this point, you can VIEW your reported PDU's here.
6. To report PDU's click on the PDU Reporting form link on the left side of the screen
7. Select Category 3 from the drop-down box to report for a Breakfast Roundtable Meeting
8. Next enter in the PMI-SVC provider id of: C035 and Click the [Get Programs from this provider]button.
9. Click the [ 1 or 2 PDU Event ] Button at the top of the screen to report a short event of one or two PDU's
10. Enter in the event name as something like: "PMI-SVC I-80 Breakfast Roundtable Mtg Aug 2008"
11. Enter in the date of the meeting in the Activity Date field
12. Enter in 1 PDU in the PDU's earned field
13. Select an item from the Stated objectives drop down box, Click the "I Agree" checkbox and finally click on the [Preview] button
14. Review and Finalize your submission.
Click here to see the events calendar