The PMI-SVC Government Forum provides opportunities to share information on relevant project management topics for anyone involved with federal, state, or local government. The Government Forum promotes project management as a means to reduce the cost, shorten the schedule, and improve the quality of government projects. The Government Forum does not require reservations, and the informal atmosphere encourages a two-way exchange during the presentation.
What can participants expect to gain from attending?
The PMI-SVC Government Forum is recognized as a leader in the public sector project management profession. As such, the Government Forum provides participants:
- The essentials for successfully managing government projects
- A variety of government project management best practices
- Proven methods to reduce cost, improve timeliness, and advance the quality of government projects
- A forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions for project management concerns
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through increased awareness of the project management disciplineRegistration
To contact us, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost There is no cost for the meeting and PMI membership is not required.
Charter: Click HERE
Contact the Forum Chair HERE
How to report PDU's for attending Forum Meetings: Click Here