Description: The PMI-SVC Government Forum provides opportunities to share information on relevant project management topics for anyone involved with federal, state, or local government. The Government Forum promotes project management as a means to reduce the cost, shorten the schedule, and improve the quality of government projects. The Government Forum does not require reservations, and the informal atmosphere encourages a two-way exchange during the presentation.
What can participants expect to gain from attending?
The PMI-SVC Government Forum is recognized as a leader in the public sector project management profession. As such, the Government Forum provides participants:
- The essentials for successfully managing government projects
- A variety of government project management best practices
- Proven methods to reduce cost, improve timeliness, and advance the quality of government projects
- A forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions for project management concerns
- Personal and professional growth opportunities through increased awareness of the project management disciplineRegistration
To contact us, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost There is no cost for the meeting, and PMI membership is not required.
Charter: Click HERE
Contact the Forum Chair HERE
How to report PDU's for attending Forum Meetings:
1. Navigate to http://PMI.ORG
2. Login using your PMI user id and password.
3. Click the View PDU's link (see left side of the screen in Certification Status Box area)
4. Login using your PMI ID and PMP Certification numbers.
5. At this point, you can VIEW your reported PDU's here.
6. To report PDU's click on the PDU Reporting form link on the left side of the screen
7. Select Category 3 from the drop-down box to report for a Breakfast Roundtable Meeting
8. Next enter in the PMI-SVC provider id of: C035 and Click the [Get Programs from this provider]button.
9. Click the [ 1 or 2 PDU Event ] Button at the top of the screen to report a short event of one or two PDU's
10. Enter in the event name as something like: "PMI-SVC I-80 Breakfast Roundtable Mtg Aug 2008"
11. Enter in the date of the meeting in the Activity Date field
12. Enter in 1 PDU in the PDU's earned field
13. Select an item from the Stated objectives drop down box, Click the "I Agree" checkbox and finally click on the [Preview] button
14. Review and Finalize your submission.