Description: The Technology Forum provides everyone – Chapter Members and Non-Members – with opportunities to attend presentations from industry experts on topics related to the use of Technology, Technology Trends, and Project Management Methodologies to enable success in Project Management. Industry experts with specialized knowledge and experience are invited to make these presentations in an interactive, learning environment.
What can participants expect to gain from attending?
The participants of Technology Forum can look forward to gaining or enhancing their knowledge and skills which can be applied in their professional career. The Forum also provides an excellent opportunity to interact and network with other participants and the Speaker. In addition, participants of Technology Forum earn 1 PDU for attending the meeting.
Meeting Frequency: The Forum meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Meeting Location: Meeting Room of Round Table Pizza at the following address:
7867 Lichen Drive (Raley’s Center) , Citrus Heights . Ph# (916) 723-5910
There is NO cost to attend the forum meeting. And PMI Membership is NOT REQUIRED
Calendar Click here
How to report PDU's for attending Forum Meetings:
1. Navigate to http://PMI.ORG
2. Login using your PMI user id and password.
3. Click the View PDU's link (see left side of the screen in Certification Status Box area)
4. Login using your PMI ID and PMP Certification numbers.
5. At this point, you can VIEW your reported PDU's here.
6. To report PDU's click on the PDU Reporting form link on the left side of the screen
7. Select Category 3 from the drop-down box to report for a Breakfast Roundtable Meeting
8. Next enter in the PMI-SVC provider id of: C035 and Click the [Get Programs from this provider]button.
9. Click the [ 1 or 2 PDU Event ] Button at the top of the screen to report a short event of one or two PDU's
10. Enter in the event name as something like: "PMI-SVC I-80 Breakfast Roundtable Mtg Aug 2008"
11. Enter in the date of the meeting in the Activity Date field
12. Enter in 1 PDU in the PDU's earned field
13. Select an item from the Stated objectives drop down box, Click the "I Agree" checkbox and finally click on the [Preview] button
14. Review and Finalize your submission.