Elections Kick-off Announcement and Key Dates
Are you wondering about the 2023-2024 term PMI-SVC Board of Directors (BOD) Elections? Wonder no more!
Keep an eye for the upcoming newsletter blasts or Chapter website posts for the call for nomination for positions on the ballot and other important information.
Below are the key dates and frequently asked questions:
Election Key Dates
- May 2: Nominations Open
- May 16 (11:59 PM PST): Nominations Closed
- On or around June 13: Slate of candidates announced and candidate statements on the PMI-SVC website.
- July 20, 6 to 7:30 PM PST: “Meet and Greet” Candidates; Venue (To be determined)
- August 1 to 15: Polls open
- August 15 (11:59 PM PST): Polls closed and results tallied
- On or around August 16: Election certified
- On or around August 31: Election results announced on website
- September: Introduce new Board of Directors to membership
January 1: New board members officially take office
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How do I nominate someone as a candidate?
Members and non-members can submit nomination(s) via a link during the nomination period.
Question 2: How will I get notified when it is time to vote?
An email will be sent to PMI-SVC members in good standing when it is time to vote. Make sure your email has been updated with PMI Global more than 30 days before voting starts.
Question 3: How do I submit my vote?
A notification will be sent to your email account registered with PMI Global. Use your PMI Global login credentials to log in and cast your vote. The Elections team recommends checking your SPAM mailbox for the notification.
To ensure the integrity of the election process, the voting link is customized to each PMI SVC member in good standing.
Questions? Please reach out to the Elections committee team, email@example.com
PMI-SVC BOD Election Committee Lead