Volunteer Resource Management System.
PMI-SVC is now using the Volunteer Resource Management System created by PMI Global. All currently open volunteer positions can be found at this link. Use the ‘Find an Opportunity’ search function to find opportunities in the Sacramento Valley Chapter and complete the application.”
We are looking to fill the position of Director Of Sponsorship role for the PMI-SVC Chapter! This is a great opportunity to get involved and serve the chapter.
1. Director of Sponsorship
- Reach Out to Preexisting Contacts & Build New Sponsor Relationships.
- Pitch & Secure Sponsorship Opportunities for PMI-SVC Events
- Seek new sponsors by taking referrals and searching different avenues such as the web.
- Create and implement plans to attain sponsorships from different local area companies.
- Plan, coordinate and implement events to bring together possible sponsors.
- Review the sponsorship package options and update them as needed
- Review and update timelines with event planning staff
- Develop and maintain a database of current and prospective sponsors
- Act as a liaison between sponsors and the company
- Compose communication to be sent to the various corporations and businesses for the purpose of obtaining sponsorship funds and/or services in kind
- Send out sponsorship package collateral in a time appropriate manner
- Schedule and make follow up calls to these individuals
- Ensure that sponsors are appropriately recognized, according to sponsorship package options by communicating sponsorship details to the event planning staff
according to the deadlines established for promotional materials
- Responsible for ensuring that corporate logos and accurate corporate titles are provided
- Prepare and mail letter of thanks to all sponsors
- Maintain accurate records of annual sponsorships obtained