To join our chapter, you must first join the Project Management Institute ($129 per year, as of 1 April 2017). You may join the Sacramento Valley Chapter ($30 per year) when you join PMI or you may add the Chapter to your membership at any time.
Here are step by step instructions on joining PMI and/or adding our chapter to your membership:
Join the Project Management Institute and the Sacramento Valley Chapter
- Go to the PMI Membership Overview page.
- Click on Join PMI or Renew Membership.
- Click on Join to get the online Membership Application.
- Select the PMI Sacramento Valley Chapter if it is listed on the Basic Fees page (towards the end of the application)
If the Sacramento Valley Chapter is not listed on your Basic Fees page, click "Continue" and select the chapter from the list of PMI chapters by clicking on the checkbox in front of the chapter name.
- PMI Sacramento Valley Chapter - $30
- Checkout and pay by credit card.
Note: You may also call the PMI Customer Care line at (610) 356-4600 Option 8 and the representative will instruct you on how to join and answer any questions you may have.
International PMI will process your application within a few weeks and your data will be added to our chapter database.
Add the Sacramento Valley Chapter to your PMI Membership
If you already are a member of PMI you may add our chapter to your membership for $30 per year.
- Access the Member Login area of the PMI International website.
- Log into the PMI Members Area using your PMI ID number and password.
- Choose "Add Chapter".
- Select the Sacramento Valley Chapter from the list of chapters. - PMI Sacramento Valley Chapter - $30
- Click Continue and you will be taken to a Checkout screen where you can pay the dues with a credit card