PMI-SVC is very excited to announce that we're gearing up for kicking off the next mentor program session.
We have been gathered feedback to continually improve and give our members the best possible experience.
At this time, our Mentor Program is open to Chapter Members as a special member benefit. The Spring Mentor Program session is currently in progress, ending mid-June.
Enrollment for Summer begins May 24th and will close June 30th. Click Here to Enroll!
Our Summer session will kick off on July 13th. More information will be shared when applications are opened for the second session.
- Grow your professional network with access to seasoned professionals
- Expand your skills and career by working with pros
- Earn 10.5 PDUs by attending virtual meetings
To qualify for up to 10.5 PDUs, participants must:
- Attending the kick-off meeting
- Establishing goals
- Meeting at least once per month
- Attending a closing event; mentees present a brief report-out on goal status.
Mentor/Mentee pairs responsibilities
- To establish their own goals,
- To plan and set cadence
- To establish open communication and frequent check-ins.
Click Here For Mentor Program Guidelines
Questions? Contact our Mentor Program Director - Puneet Gill